Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Update + A New Blog Design!

The semester has been completed, friends have been scattered about the country and the world, and summer has begun. I’m so thankful to Jesus for this slow-down season!


You may know by now that I’m studying abroad this summer, and I am just over the moon about it (check out my previous post introducing my Italian + French adventure here). 

What’s more is that I actually leave in less than a week! SO. EXCITE.


I’ll be taking you on my European journey, with some amateur traveling tips + tricks along the way. 

Here are some posts you'll see over the next 6 weeks:

  1. I’m slightly obsessed with packing and pre-trip planning, so I’ll be writing up about what I’m taking with me, what I’m leaving behind, and simply why it’s important to be prepared to be abroad!
  2. I’ll also be discussing how to keep up with your relationships back at home (obvious suggestion: blogging is the number one way for family to keep up with you!), as well as why it’s important to keep your spiritual + lifestyle routines in check while traveling.
  3. And DUH, tons of photos and sketches along the way. You all don’t want to just hear me ramble, I know that much is true :)

I’m gearing up for a wonderful adventure, and I’m so glad I get to take you with me!

Happy Wednesday,

Jordan


P.S. thank you to Labina Studios for the new blog design! I'm absolutely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwell.
Blog design by labinastudio.